Television & MoviesEdit
- The Muppet Show Season 2 begins in syndication in the United States & on the ITV collective of networks in the United Kingdom, September
- SESAME STREET Season 9, November 7
- Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas on HBO, December 17
- Vila SÉSAMO ends its run on Globo, March 4
- Die Muppet Show begins airing in Germany on ZDF, December 3
- 1, Rue SÉSAME begins airing in France
- JIM HENSON appears with a Green Frackle, Nigel, Floyd Pepper, Scooter, & a Muppet pig in an American Express commercial, filmed February 11
- BIG BIRD appears on the cover of Sports Illustrated, June
- The Muppet Show characters appear on German TV special Peter Alexander präsentiert Spezialitäten# 11 on ZDF, December 1
- Russell Harty, UK 22 September
- The Bob Hope All Star Christmas Comedy Special, December 19
- The Alphabet Book
- BIG BIRD & LITTLE BIRD’s BIG & Little Book
- BIG BIRD’s Red Book
- Cookie Monster & the Cookie Tree
- The Count’s Number Parade
- The Ernie & BERT Book
- The Great Cookie Thief
- OSCAR-THE-GROUCH’s Alphabet of TRASH
- The SESAME STREET Little Library
- The SESAME STREET Mix or Match Storybook
- The SESAME STREET Riddle Book
- What Ernie & BERT Did on Their Summer Vacation
- Aren’t You Glad You’re You?
- Bob Sings!
- Happy Birthday from SESAME STREET
- The Muppet Show
- The Muppet Show Music Hall
- The SESAME STREET Fairy Tale Album
- SESAME STREET GOLD!
- Sleepytime BIRD
- What Time Is It on SESAME STREET?
- Recurring Characters: Beaker, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Link Hogthrob, Mean Mama, Doglion, Luncheon Counter Monster, Lubbock Lou, Bubba, Slim Wilson, Zeke, Gramps, Lou, The Flying Zucchini Brothers, Emily Bear, J.P. Grosse
- Recurring Background Characters: Quongo, Deer, Mickey Moose, Canary, Harold, The Singing Food, Afghan Hound, a Piglet, 3 smaller Crocodiles
- Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas - Emmet Otter, Harvey Muskrat, Charlie Beaver, Wendell Porcupine, Alice Otter, Hetty Muskrat, Harrison Fox, Gretchen Fox, Doc Bullfrog, Will Possum, Old Lady Possum, Yancy Woodchuck, Shirley & Nat Muskrat, Melissa Rabbit, Squirrels, Chuck Stoat, Harvey Beaver, Stanley Weasel, Fred Lizard, Howard Snake, Catfish
|Previous page:||Next page:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.