De Avonturen van Elmo in Mopperland (The Adventures of Elmo in GROUCHland) is a Sesamstraat CD-ROM game developed by Mindscape & SESAME Workshop. Travel with Elmo to recover his lost blanket in GROUCHland. Concepts introduced include sharing & friendship, while skills such as problem solving, observation, prediction, & spatial relations are emphasized.
- "Draw, Hide-n-Seek": Elmo draws clues on his blackboard to find his blanket.
- "Main Street": Look for blanket
- "Building Tracks": Help Elmo rebuild the tracks in the coal mine.
- "Make Music with the Stenchmen": Complete a musical machine.
- "Climb Mount Pickanose": Find the correct route to the top of the mountain.
- "Huxley’s Castle": Repeat the secret code to free blanket.
- De Avonturen van Elmo in Mopperland on the Muppet Wiki
- De Avonturen van Elmo in Mopperland on the OSCAR THE GROUCH Wiki
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|DAVID RUDMAN||Deanna Morse|