(UN)Welcome to GROUCHES WIKI!! The Community Portal is where this WIKI community comes together to organize & discuss project s for the WIKI. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this Wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents & in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don’t exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, & to look out for new users & edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on GROUCHES Wiki: Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to doEdit
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Locate & mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload & add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like [[Category:Images]].
- Write a new article that’s on the the wanted list!
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the 1st page to the 3rd page.
- Check for broken redirects & either mark them for deletion or finda more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting upvery long pages into different pages or subpages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Add more...
Other useful special pagesEdit
- Check out the full list of SpecialPages at Special:SpecialPages.
Some other interesting pagesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.