- Replacing the text of an article or a section of an article with blank text.
- Uploading inappropriate images, or replacing existing images with inappropriate images.
- Adding nonsense, obscenities or bad jokes to existing articles.
- Creating new articles which are entirely off-topic nonsense.
- Moving a page to a new, nonsensical title.
- Adding external links to pages for the purpose of advertising (This is a form of spam, sometimes called "linkspam" or "spamdalism").
- Adding information to the WIKI from unreliable sources (assuming the editor in question is not aware that the sources are unreliable).
- Removing information which the editor believes to be incorrect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.