Lauren Attinello started working freelance in the NY Muppet Workshop on a SESAME STREET Live show in August of 1982 as a stitcher. 1 job led to another & she built KERMIT THE FROG for The Muppets Take Manhattan.
She then worked on exhibits for "The Art of the Muppets", designing & building a 2nd "Touchwall" for the traveling exhibit. She later moved into the art department & the licensing & publishing departments.
She has illustrated 50 books for HENSON, SESAME Workshop & other publishers as well as creating over 30 Muppet parodies, art directing extensive photo shoots, & art directing publishing (including the book 1 FROG Can Make a Difference).
- The Muppets Take Manhattan -- Muppet Design & Construction
- Muppet Magazine -- Art Director
- Muppet Babies’ Classic Children’s Tales -- Art Director
- Muppet Babies’ Classic Nursery Rhymes -- Art Director
- Muppet Babies Storybook Calendar 1990 -- Art Director
- Muppet Movie Parodies: Plump Fiction -- Art Director
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|Laura Torres||Le avventure de Elmo in BRONTOlandia|