The Adventures of Elmo in GROUCHland is a SESAME STREET CD-ROM game for home computers. The game was developed by Mattel Media in October 1999, & re-released by Encore Software & SESAME Workshop in 2005. Travel with Elmo to try to save his lost blanket in GROUCHland. Concepts introduced include sharing & friendship, while skills such as problem solving, observation, prediction & spatial relations are emphasized.
- "Draw, Hide-n-Seek": Elmo draws clues on his blackboard to find his Blanket.
- "Main Street": Look for Blanket.
- "Building Tracks": Help Elmo re-build the tracks in the coal mine.
- "Make Music with the Stenchmen": Complete a musical machine.
- "Climb Mount Pickanose": Find the correct route to the top of the mountain.
- "Huxley’s Castle": Repeat the secret code to free Blanket.
- The Adventures of Elmo in GROUCHland (CD-ROM) on the Muppet Wiki
- The Adventures of Elmo in GROUCHland (CD-ROM) page on the OSCAR THE GROUCH Wiki
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|The Adventures of Elmo in GROUCHland||The Adventures of Elmo in GROUCHland (disambiguation)|