This game is a spoof of Alexandre Dumas’ 1844 novel The Three Musketeers. TELLY, Zoe & GROVER go off on a quest to find King OSCAR’s missing Royal Pig. Each has a very special skill: TELLY knows about shapes, Zoe is good with animals, & Grover reads very well. They must cooperate to complete their tasks.
- "King OSCAR’s Royal JUNK": Find items described by King OSCAR.
- "Fish & BIRDIE Pile Up": Help Zoe send the animals stuck in a traffic jam home.
- "TELLY’s Tremendous Triangle": Match shapes to make a ramp over the town wall.
- "Bridge-Building Blast": Put the right number of bricks into GROVER’s machine to build a bridge across the canyon.
- "The Big Pig": The GROUCHketeers must cooperate to rescue the Royal Pig from a MUD pit.
- "The MUD Ball": Pick an instrument for the Royal Pig to play at the MUD Ball.
- CAROLL SPINNEY: King OSCAR THE GROUCH
- MARTY ROBINSON: GROUCHketeer Telly
- FRANK OZ: GROUCHketeer Grover, Alistair Cookie
- FRAN BRILL: GROUCHketeer Zoe
- Howard London: Royal Pig
- The GROUCHketeers
- The Three GROUCHketeers on the Muppet Wiki
- The Three GROUCHketeers on the OSCAR THE GROUCH Wiki
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|The Things I LOVE||The Three Little GROUCHES|